Follow the $$$$$. Vaccination is lucrative business. Big Pharma’s dream come true. Big profits. No liability. They’ve learned from their profit-losing mistakes. Drugs are risky business. You’re playing with fire. The body is a very complex system of chemical reactions, which, although designed by the Creator to be robust, can nevertheless be seriously disrupted or damaged by the introduction of foreign substances under variables too numerous to count.
- In 2012 GlaxoSmithKline settled for $3 Billion for the drugs Paxil, Wellbutrin, and Avandia.
- In 2009 Pfizer settled for $2.3 Billion for the drugs Bextra, Geodon, Zyvox, and Lyrica.
- In 2013 Johnson & Johnson settled for $2.2 Billion for the drugs Risperdal, Invega, and Natrecor.
- In 2012 Abbott settled for $1.5 Billion for the drug Depakote.
- In 2009 Eli Lilly settled for $1.42 Billion for the drug Zyprexa (generic: olanzapine).
- In 2011 Merck settled for $950 Million for the drug Vioxx (generic: rofecoxib).
- In 2012 Amgen settled for $762 Million for the drug Aranesp .
- In 2010 AstraZeneca settled for $520 Million for the drug Seroquel.
- In 2018 Actelion settled for $360 Million for the drugs Tracleer, Ventavis, Veletri, and Opsumit.
- In 2019 Purdue Pharma settled for $270 Million for the drug OxyContin.
Vaccines were a good bet as a product, so Big Pharma lobbyists went to work, and ultimately succeeded in implementing the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (NCVIA) and the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act of 2005 (PREP), which afford vaccine companies strong protection (total protection in the case of PREP) from liability for harm caused by their vaccine products. Other countries commonly allow for such immunity (no pun intended) as well.
Now, why do you suppose you don’t hear anything objective about vaccines on TV or radio? One very practical reason is advertising $$$$$. Do you suppose that an objective commentary is going to be followed by a “Get Vaccinated” ad? That’s not going to happen, whether it’s a drug company, the CDC, or other government agency funding the ad. They surely won’t tolerate it – a prime example of $$$$$ trumping and trampling truth.
And since when was it ok for the government to fund and advertise for corporations, anyway? With our tax $$$$$!? If there’s a separation of church and state, then surely there should be a separation of business and state!